$125,000 total commitment $25,000 per year
- Recognition on Otto Graham Society Leadership Plaque in N-Club Room in Welsh-Ryan Arena
- Invitation to Holiday Reception with Vice President for Athletics and Recreation, Head Coaches, and select student-athletes
- Northwestern Under Armour athletics apparel package
- Recognition in the lobby of the new Lakefront Athletics & Recreation Complex
$250,000 total commitment $50,000 per year
- All opportunities listed above
- Opportunity to foster a relationship with a specific student-athlete through the student-athlete partnership program
- Member of the Wildcat Leadership Council
Student-Athlete Partnership Program
Donors are partnered with a student-athlete to foster a relationship that is mutually beneficial to the growth and development of both the student-athlete and the donor. All pairings will be created by the V.P. for Athletics.
Charter members of the Otto Graham Society are honored during the 2013 football season.
Wildcat Leadership Council
Donors will have the opportunity to regularly communicate with the Vice President for Athletics & Recreation as it relates to external matters, including gauging the pulse of the support base, discussing initiatives to increase contributions and interest in NU Athletics, as well as serving as an ambassador for the program both locally and nationally. The Council will meet in person once per year and will participate in quarterly conference calls beyond the one-on-one communication with the V.P. for Athletics.